Sharing experiential learning from health policy and system research learning sites in diverse settings
This video has closed captioning.
This ReBUILD-organised panel discussion at HSR2022 in Bogota reflected on the meaning and practice of ‘learning sites’ to advance health policy and systems research and its application for system strengthening. The panel highlighted different experiences of learning sites on three continents, common challenges they faced (including differential power of the actors) and how these can be managed.
There’s more here on ReBUILD’s two learning sites – Kapilvastu Municipality in Nepal and Majdal Anjar, Lebanon.
- Shophika Regmi – HERD International, Nepal and ReBUILD for Resilience
- Fernando Jerez – CEGSS (Centro de Estudias para la Equidad y Gobernanza en los Sistemas di Salude) [opens new tab]
- Jacinta Nzinga – KEMRI (Kenya Medical Research Institute) [opens new tab]
- Joanna Raven – Liverpool School of Tropical Medicine and ReBUILD for Resilience
- Maria van der Merwe – VAPAR (Verbal Autopsy with Participatory Action Research) [opens new tab]
- Sophie Witter – Queen Margaret University and ReBUILD for Resilience