Paying for performance to improve the delivery of health interventions in LMICs
This presentation from Sophie Witter & Karin Diaconu of Queen Margaret University, UK outlines the findings from a Cochrane review undertaken by the team on paying for performance to improve the delivery of health interventions in low and middle-income countries.
Download a PDF of the presentation here, or read the slides below.
This was one presentation of a series in the World Bank global results-based financing reflection workshops in February to March 2021. A complementary presentation from Maria Bertone on ReBUILD’s related work can be read here.
The presentation covers:
- Locating the evidence
- Extracting the data and synthesizing
- Assessing the evidence
- What studies are included
- Characteristics of paying for performance schemes and types of schemes
- Overview of Risk of Bias and quality of evidence
- Overview of main findings by clinical area